Business Development Outsourcing
Today’s economy is seeking cost-effective ways of expanding while the market is pushing you to becomea more and more global player. Under these circumstances – how could you potentially accelerate your business by putting only the necessary means into play? Also being one step ahead before your competitors costs either loads of money or a wise and right decision. Such a decision could be outsourcing your business development to IPPP in regards to the Polish public investments market. A list of advantages resulting from the presence in Poland is available here: Poland’s unique location.
How to get started?
If you remain open to expanding the geographical footprint and at the same time are looking for sustainable development and secure investment Poland and its growing PPP public investments market is the right location for your assets. You can start by joining our top-class informative consultancy through a membership in the “Chamber of Private Partners” program or go straight and remotely establish your presence on the Polish market by outsourcing your business development to IPPP.
Benefits for your organisation
- Cost-effective local presence on the Polish market or looking wider in Central-Eastern Europe.
- Having a first-class specialist on your side and working for your organisation to bring profits.
- Maximizing investment opportunities on the Polish PPP market.
- Enabling of playing a prominent role on the PPP market.
- Precise insight into the public investments market of Poland.
- Full legal, tax, administrative, formal as well as informal expertise of the local market provided by an organisation with the longest PPP-experience in Poland.
- Gaining advantage over your competitors on the competitive, open and demanding public investments market through access to reliable and unique information achieved by IPPP through almost 10 years of expertise within the public and private sectors.
- A discrete way of exploring the PPP market and its investment opportunities.
- Benefiting from practical experience and through knowledge in PPP continuingly acquired by IPPP since 2003.
- Legal advisory of top-class lawyers and attorneys from acknowledged firms.
- Full negotiations support with all parties taking part in PPP enterprises in all phases of leading to a PPP agreement including the financial closure and further contract’s evaluation and auditing.
- Assisting in subcontracting your company within private consortiums.
- Optimizing/redefining your development strategy if required in regards to marketing, PR, sales and other organisational areas of your company.
- Getting the edge over your competitors through an effective and wise use of your means and highlighting your capabilities for investment and infrastructure development.
- Cost saving – no need of establishing a new subsidiary branch with its full infrastructure.
- Receiving high quality “value for money” services.
- Minimizing investment risk giving you an easy path to retreat by paying only for the outsourced services.
- Networking possibilities through PPP-related events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions dedicated to financing, waste management, investments, infrastructure projects, energy, healthcare, transportation, ICT as well as to other public services.
- Introducing your products and services directly to your target clients in Poland and supporting of your marketing and sales structure.
- Taking advantage of major investment opportunities in Central-Eastern Europe.
- Assuring a correct formal registration of your organisation in the Polish legal, tax and administrative system.
- Operations support – driving of your company’s operations in a local environment.
INTERESTED IN OUTSOURCING OF YOUR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT? Please e-mail our International Business Department at email@example.com