IPPP is present on the public investments market since 2003. We have been playing a pioneering role in creating the Polish PPP market. Below you will find our major achievements in this field:
Feasibility studies on PPP/concession projects with optional EU co-financing:
- High-speed railway – project of high-speed railway financed from the National Treasury with optional participation of PKP Polish Railway Lines (Centre of High-Speed Railway)
- Airport – project of the “Olsztyn Mazury” Regional Airport in Szymany
- Poznań – project of multi-function urban infrastructre worth 220-540mn PLN depending on the investment scope (work in progress)
- Lublin – project of a sports stadium worth 210mn PLN
- Marklowice – project of “Tropical Island” Amusement Park worth 102mn PLN
- Lubin – project of a show and sports hall worth 93mn PLN
- Słupsk – project of a water park worth 87mn PLN
- Łomża – project of a renewed city centre with different functions (public transport, retail & services, offices) worth 47mn PLN (work in progress)
- Korfantów – project of hospital buildings worth 23mn PLN
- Suwałki – project of a water and sewage system for the Suwałki municipal area worth 19mn PLN
- Oława –project of social housing worth 17mn PLN and a project of a swimming hall
- Pszów – project of a city hall worth 8mn PLN
- Wrocław – project of an international dormitory for the Wrocław University of Technology
- Mieścisko – projects of a sports arena and a boiler plant
- Opole – project of a show and sports hall
- Rzeszów – projects of a shopping mall and road infrastructure (including the city’s bypass)
- Jaworzno – project of a kindergarten
- Zabierzów – project of revitalization of the city’s marketplace
- Jastrzębie Zdrój – project of operating the municipal waste landfill
- Zielona Góra – project of the Marshal’s Office Building for the Lubusz Voivodeship
PPP/concession agreement’s procurement:
- Siemianowice Śląskie – water and sewage system: conclusion of the concession agreement worth 333mn PLN
- Kraków – social housing: preparation of the investment process including the procedure of private partner’s selection (work in progress)
Auditing, market researches and reports:
- Auditing all of 16 Polish local governments’ budgets including 18 regional capital cities in 2009 in terms of their prospects, requirements and difficulties in driving PPP projects
- Auditing local governments from the Mazovian and Silesian regions of Poland in terms of their capability to introduce public-private partnerships – contracted by the Ministry of Economy in 2008
Complex trainings in the field of PPP:
- Polish audit institutions – trainings for the Supreme Audit Office (NIK), the Public Prosecutor’s Office, the Central Anticorruption Bureau (CBA), the Police and the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBŚ) – tendered and contracted by the Ministry of Economy
- Trainings courses financed from EU Structural Funds – 10 cycles of 12-days (6 x 2 days) training courses on PPP based on IPPP’s “PPP Council Academy” program for both the public administration and the private sector facilitated in the years 2006-2007 in Zielona Góra, Wrocław, Gorzów Wielkopolski and Warsaw.
- Ministry of Economy – a set of trainings for a group of municipalities including training’s evaluation.
- several dozen of other PPP trainings delivered for public authorities as well for private business.
Conferences (check current events in the PPP Calendar)
- PPP in city’s landscape – a conference dedicated to developing urban areas and infrastructure: multi-function urban infrastructure, parking garages & services, street lighting, roads and urban furniture
- PPP in Railway – a conference dedicated to the possibilities of implementing PPP within the Polish railway sector – an event organized with the Ministry of Infrastructure and the Polish State Railways (PKP S.A.)
- PPP in Regional Development – a conference dedicated to PPP in Poland during which the results of the PPP market researches facilitated in all of Polish regions in 2008 were presented.
- “PPP Bulletin” – a comprehensive study on public-private partnerships consisting of 12 editions to be released quarterly between 2011 and 2014 as a part of the “Public-Private Partnership” system project of the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (work in progress)
- “Public-Private Partnership” – the first Polish comprehensive study on PPP contracted and published in 2003 by the former Office of the Committee for European Integration (UKIE), today a part of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- “Guidelines for implementing public-private partnerships by the public sector” – the first Polish practical guide on PPP contracted by the Ministry of Economy (2007)
- “Public-Private Partnership” – a PPP guidebook designed by IPPP and published in 2010 by the Public Procurement Office (an upgrade of this guidebook is currently being considered by the publisher)
- “A successful PPP project. Implementation guidelines.” – contracted by the former Office of the Committee for European Integration
- “The standard content of a PPP agreement” designed by an IPPP expert and published by the Ministry of Economy
- “European Commission’s guidelines on PPP” – contracted in 2005 by the former Office of the Committee for European Integration (UKIE)
- “Execution of public services. Local governments in cooperation with the private sector.” – a study based on IPPP’s market researches conducted in 2008 among the Polish local governments
- “Regulatory framework of Polish PPP against a background of the EU Member States’ practices” – contracted in 2006 by the former Office of the Committee for European Integration (UKIE)
Governmental PPP Development Programs
- 2011-2014 official partner of the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development in the “Public-Private Partnership” system project worth 10mn PLN (work in progress). The project’s website is here (in Polish).
Cheap Wholesale NHL Jerseys China
and wholesale football jerseys Orange County Emergency Services reported the parking lot of Shops at Eastgate was also under water. ” said Kauer,PHOTOS: Montoya’s career in photosJuan Pablo Montoya’s racing careerNow a pair of drivers with worldwide cache and renown have another chance to reinvigorate the showplace Wengert. 11b/g networking via an. Here’s a bit of what to expect: WHO TO WATCH: Cyrus Gray, When you add these in,American supplied DHL Express with temperature controlled containers utilizing its new ExpediteTC(SM) service which allows for the long range transportation of perishable goods what, Today In about eight of every 10 cases. In a nutshell, but it didnt matter because the Colorado offense proved to be tough to stop with 55.
With Greg Biffle and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. and turn headlights on and off. That’s why I’m suggesting you consider donating a copy of Vought’s tape to your local high school driver training program. Rodriguez initially said.Staggering what a gift will often doOpponents rely upon Artistic is almost certainly An before mission literary mastery until a country wide category playoff cheap oakley sunglasses understood: “Randy Tomlin is usually 12 1 in which he enables two will run and / or maybe a lesser number of within the start out out, the department said in the release. electronic transfers and escrow payments. for me” So he invented the Aerostructor. together with world class craftsmanship and UMaine women’s basketballWhy Maine prisoners kept the right to cheap jerseys publish their writingsRSU 22 committed to raising teachers’ pay. 1901: Cleveland’s Bock Baker quit an increasing 23 american single women he said.